This Website may use the following cookies:
- Internal cookies, specific to the website: Cookies with names beginning with “gti” are used to remember details of the user and their actions and to avoid the user having to re-enter the information.
- BrainSINS: Cookies with names beginning with “bs_” remember a user's preferences for products on the website, and their type.
- Google Analytics: Cookies with names beginning with “__ut” (see below regarding Google Analytics).
Utilizamos cookies de registro de tráfico para identificar qué páginas se están utilizando. Esto nos ayuda a analizar datos sobre el tráfico web y mejorar nuestra página web con el fin de adaptarlo a las necesidades del usuario. Sólo utilizamos esta información para fines de análisis estadístico y posteriormente los datos se eliminan del sistema.
Use traffic recording cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyse website traffic data and to improve our website with the aim of adapting it to the needs of the user. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and it is subsequently deleted from the system.
The information obtained through cookies is used by us and by recommendatory third parties who we have contracted with the aim of showing you advertising for GTI Software y Networking, S.A. Provided you have not activated the option that prevents the installation of cookies on your hard drive, you can explore your hard drive to see in greater detail every server from which cookies are sent.
If you wish to delete the cookies that are already in your device, please consult your browser's instructions and manuals to expand on this information:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the Tools menu by selecting Internet Options and accessing Privacy.
- If you use Firefox for Mac, in the Preferences menu by selecting Privacy, accessing the Show Cookies section, and for Windows in the Tools menu by selecting Options and accessing Privacy and then Use for a customised configuration for the browsing history.
- If you use Safari, in the Preferences menu by selecting Privacy.
- If you use Google Chrome, in the Tools menu by selecting Options (Preferences in Mac) and accessing Advanced and then in Configure Content in the Privacy section, and finally by marking Cookies in the Content Configuration dialogue.